- Your privacy is important to us. We never disclose your details to third parties without your permission, and that includes your email address.
- At times it may be necessary to share your personal information with other health professionals, such as eye specialists or your GP. This is only ever done in the interest of patient care, and not without your permission.
- We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, lease or otherwise share any personal information collected by our practice, including data from our website users.
- We collect information about how people are using our website in order to improve the value of our website and the materials available on the web site. We can't and don't identify any individual data - we only use only aggregated user data.
- We strive to only send e-mail to those who want to receive it. If you would not like to receive future e-mails from us, please use the 'unsubscribe' link located at the bottom of our email communications. We're not big emailers anyway. You might get four newsletters from us in a year.
- In some cases we may contact you to verify personal details. This may include things such as confirming mailing address, billing address and prescription details. This helps us to ensure the data we have is correct and also to help prevent fraudulent use of credit cards.