Re-Order Contact Lenses through Cassidy Eyecare Website
- 21 January 2018
- Troy Cassidy
Sometimes "life admin" tasks like re-ordering contact lenses can be overlooked until it's after business hours. Furthermore, sometimes it's more convenient to click a few buttons on a computer than to interact with a real human being.
We understand this, which is why we've added the option to re-order your contact lenses and pay in a single step through our website.
Advantages of using our online re-ordering system:
- Re-order and pay in a single step, at any time of day
- No need to remember your prescription - we'll make sure you get the correct powers
- Lenses delivered free to your home or work, or you can collect (and/or pay) in-store
- Secure payment portal, with the same discounts for bulk purchase as we offer in-store
To Re-order Your Lenses:
It operates in exactly the same way you'd expect any online store to operate, but to make things clear, a step-by-step guide is spelled out below:
- Select the type of lens you wear, then use the drop-down menus to choose the pack size you want for each eye. Click "Add to Cart" after selecting your Right Eye order, and again after selecting your Left Eye order. You don't need to know your prescription - we'll sort that out.
- Select "Continue Shopping" if you want to keep browsing, or "View Cart & Checkout" if you've got everything you need.
- You're now viewing your Shopping Cart:
- Select the number of packs of lenses you need (4+ packs gets you a 10% discount)
- Enter any discount code in the box (Click "Redeem" to make sure it's applied).
- Select whether you wish to get the lenses shipped to your address, or collect in store.
- Click "Secure Checkout" to go to the secure payment portal.
- You're now at the Checkout:
- Select your payment type (credit, bank transfer, or pay in-store), and enter your details for delivery.
- Tick the "Create Account" checkbox if you want to save time next time you order.
- Leave us any special instructions in the "Instructions" field.
- Check the order is correct, then enter your credit card details (if that's how you want to pay).
- Select "Place Order", and you're done.
It may seem like a lot of steps when they're itemized out as above, but it's really very intuitive (we hope!).
This is a new initiative for us, and we welcome your feedback on how this new service could be improved. Please email any questions or feedback to email@example.com.
About Troy Cassidy
Troy graduated from the University of Auckland Optometry programme in 1995, and has worked in optometry practices in NZ, Australia & the UK since then. Along with wife Stephanie, he has owned and operated Cassidy Eyecare in west Auckland since 2010.