Sometimes "life admin" tasks like re-ordering contact lenses can be overlooked until it's after business hours. Furthermore, sometimes it's more convenient to click a few buttons on a computer than to interact with a real human being.
We understand this, which is why we've added the option to re-order your contact lenses and pay in a single step through our website.
Advantages of using our online re-ordering system:
- Re-order and pay in a single step, at any time of day
- No need to remember your prescription - we'll make sure you get the correct powers
- Lenses delivered free to your home or work, or you can collect (and/or pay) in-store
- Secure payment portal, with the same discounts for bulk purchase as we offer in-store
To Re-order Your Lenses:
It operates in exactly the same way you'd expect any online store to operate, but to make things clear, a step-by-step guide is spelled out below:
- Select the type of lens you wear, then use the drop-down menu to choose the pack size you want (if applicable). Click "Add to Cart". You don't need to know your prescription - we'll sort that out.
- Select "Continue Shopping" if you want to keep browsing, or "View Cart & Checkout" if you've got everything you need.
- You're now viewing your Shopping Cart:
- Select the number of packs of lenses you need (4+ packs gets you a 10% discount)
- Enter any discount code in the box (Click "Redeem" to make sure it's applied).
- Select whether you wish to get the lenses shipped to your address, or collect in store.
- Click "Secure Checkout" to go to the secure payment portal.
- You're now at the Checkout:
- Select your payment type (credit, bank transfer, or pay in-store), and enter your details for delivery.
- Tick the "Create Account" checkbox if you want to save time next time you order.
- Leave us any special instructions in the "Instructions" field.
- Check the order is correct, then enter your credit card details (if that's how you want to pay).
- Select "Place Order", and you're done.
It may seem like a lot of steps when they're itemized out as above, but it's really very intuitive (we hope!).
This is a new initiative for us, and we welcome your feedback on how this new service could be improved. Please email any questions or feedback to email@example.com.